Father’s Day is coming up on 17th June, which means it’s the perfect day to recognise and treat all the amazing father figures in your life.
Sure, some dads can be notoriously tricky to buy for, but it’s time to step away from the usual pair of socks or tie and think about what he wouldn’t usually buy for himself. Still unsure? Read our ten gift ideas below to help you find the perfect gift for your dad. Whether he’s a sports-lover, budding chef or someone who likes to take care of himself, we’ve got you covered.
- Splash out and surprise your dad with tickets to a sports game. Whether he’s into football or rugby, you’ll be sure to create some wonderful memories together. Or, if you think he would rather watch the sport from the comfort of his own home, how about an amazon fire stick?
- For a dad who likes to keep fit and healthy, or perhaps he’s training for the next marathon, give him some Forever Lite Ultra (available in two delicious flavours, chocolate and vanilla). You could also get him a shaker cup to make it more convenient for him to take his protein with him wherever he goes.
- Make your gift more personal and meaningful to your dad by choosing a photo-themed gift or by engraving a pint glass. There’s lots of personalised gifts online to choose from depending on his favourite hobbies or personality.
- You can’t go wrong with our popular aftershave Gentleman’s Pride. It’s a great moisturiser to use each morning as it doubles up as an aftershave balm that’s extremely soothing on freshly shaven and sensitive skin. It will also leave behind a fresh and clean masculine fragrance that’ll last all day long.
- Another Forever product that will keep his skin and beard in tip top condition is our Alpha-E Factor. This excellent skin-replenishing oil is packed with vitamins to condition skin and facial hair between shaves.
- The UK is home to many distilleries – from beer to gin – so you could book your dad a trip to a distillery for a tour and tasting. The perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- Treat your dad to a fabulous new fragrance! The 25th Edition Cologne is a fresh and sensuous masculine fragrance with an invigorating blend of fruit and herbal accents.
- If you want to be more sentimental, why not frame a favourite photo of the two of you or get a canvas printed of the whole family for the home?
- Short on money? Then how about cooking a delicious meal for everyone at home. You could do a roast dinner and use our Forever Bee Honey to caramelise the carrots or try honey roasted potatoes. You won’t regret it!
- For the dad who cares about his appearance, how about getting him something to wear? Either a t-shirt, some new trainers or a fancy watch? The options are endless.
Which of these gifts would your dad like the most? Let us know, by posting in the comments section below.