The Gift of Me: Learn to fall back in love with yourself and unleash your inner potential
- Are you feeing a little ‘grey’?
- Do you feel like some of the colour and vim are being sucked out of your life as you try to keep up with the constant demands of every day life?
- Is your health being neglected because you just don’t have time to prepare ‘proper’ food or go to the gym?
- Do you find yourself regularly making vows to yourself that it is time to make a change but no matter how enthusiastically you set your resolutions they never seem to ‘stick’?
- Are you frustrated that you always seem to be saying to yourself “This time next year my life will be so different….” And yet one year on nothing seems to have changed?
- If you could wave a magic wand over your life – what would you want it to look like?
Well, there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is that to successfully make the changes in your life you want – it begins and ends with you. You need to take control, own it and make it happen. The good news is that although there is no ‘magic wand’ there are a lot of people who are passionate about helping you to re-discover the sheer joy of being you. Because you are pretty amazing.
Join our 5 Keynote speakers on this workshop that is guaranteed to re-light your inner fire and have you realising your inner potential so that that 2018 will be your best year ever!
Kia Bing-Davies, Jo Haley, Charmaine Fyffe, Jill Willis and Melanie Perry will take you on a journey of self- realisation of mind and body and give you a toolkit for positive, lasting change.
There will also be some fantastic offers available from our Keynote Speakers, and some great prizes to be won that will greatly assist you on your journey to a more confident, fulfilled you.